Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year

I've decided to start off the new year with a blog showing all the interesting and fun postcards I'm sure we'll receive from postcrossing. My daughter and I just joined at the end of November and are already having fun together. I'm sure I will be just as involved and "addicted" to this (if not more so) than her!!

So far we have sent 10 official cards. Five to Finland, two to Germany, and one each to the UK, the Netherlands and Brazil. We've also sent one each to Germany and the Netherlands for private swaps and are eagerly awaiting the cards from those in return.

So far we have received two official cards in the mail, both from Finland.
The first looks like a replica of a painting.
This is from Rovaniemi, Finland (FI-106876):















The second is an Ilves Felis Lynx, an animal native to Finland (FI-106412):

Hopefully we will have more to share soon!

No comments: