Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Playing catch up

Time to play a little game of catch up. I'm sure I'll be doing alot of that! I've got five cards received since Saturday that I'm posting today. This is why we're not doing too many tags and swaps.......I know I'll have a hard time keeping up!!

We got a couple cards on Saturday Jan. 6th. The first is a card from a friend (not through postcrossing) but still wanted to share it. My daughter's friend and her family were in Hawaii at the end of December and sent us this card.


Next is a card from one of our first tags. This was a US to US tag. We got a cool one from Florida with a pic of the state from space.


On Monday came this this map card from Holland, a private swap from someone looking for state capitol cards so this is what we chose in return.


Yesterday (Tuesday) we received two more. This is from a US state viewcard tag. A great view of some farmland in Iowa.


And last, but not least a trade from Albuquerque, New Mexico. This is a postcard created from a personal photo that she took. Great view of the mountain and moon.
That is something I'd like to do soon, create my own postcards from photos I've taken. One of my passions is photography and I just got a new digital SLR! I love it. And in case you're wondering.........you can never have too many cameras!!





No comments: